Tuesday, July 23, 2013

VISUALS FROM MY USA TRIP: PART 3 / Road to LA

Place: USA



OTW to L.A.

Scenic route from San Francisco to L.A.: 17-mile Drive


























Crazy skinny vs Crazy fat squirrels


Alright by this part of the trip, I have lost my DSLR once and found it. I was terrified that I was going to lose my camera so I did not snap as much and just left it in my bag.



We stopped by this beautiful town (can't remember the name) but it was situated right outside 17-Mile Drive. 

And a beautiful Mediterranean restaurant: LUNCH







After lunch, more beach visits!!!!


























L.A. L.A. babehhh~


Ending this with a terrible picture of myself and the kids


P.S. I signed up for hall camp. Go Twelvers! Hall 12 NTU! Really don't think I am good at making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment