Friday, July 26, 2013

Acapella~~

I am singing (AGAIN!) One will never understand how happy I am to finally be singing again. I am crazy happy!

(best gif EVER ! ) freaking Wednesday Addams dancing away like a freaking diva. I am going mad happy just looking at it!!!!
Finally able to attend my lessons at LWS without feeing like a useless bum who forgets her lyrics. 

1. I forgot my lyrics during evaluation. I nearly got kicked out of the group for being the lousiest performers ever. 

2. Not been singing since the end of TF1. My throat muscles went all bonkers on me and I could not even speak without feeling like I swallowed a rock. 

So I did an acapella rendition of Titanium...

And I will be singing When You're Gone (by Avril Lavinge) and it is going to sound sappy but I do feel the song. (ignore the broken english)


It has been a whacking week with my voice back and finally being able to have dinner with my awesum fwens: Nat, Ruth, Abi, Pam. 2 out of 4 are going to be leaving the country for uni. sobbbbzzzz..... :(

no pictures from dinner cause nobody brought camera hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment