Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Day We Learn About Love


I guess I could say that my worst nightmare has been lived but by somebody else. It was him (who else) lying in the coffin and I was standing a good few metres away from it. I remember having that crazy urge to just start screaming profanities at the lifeless body about how much I hated him for dying and leaving me alone to brave the world. Fighting the urge, I took steps back (away) and just retreated into my own crazy world. I thought of his cold lifeless body in the dark wooden coffin and I made guesses about what he was thinking just before he died. Did he scream? Did he feel pain? I hope the truck killed him instantly. Did he think about me?


I guess I just miss him a slight bit too much but man, was it the worst nightmare ever. I pray I never ever lose him to death.





No comments:

Post a Comment