Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We were without friends when we were born like how we will be without friends when we die. 

I've been thinking a lot recently about my life. Oh, I wish I had a life. My heart palpitates when I think about it. I get all funny inside. I don't like it at all. They call it anxiety. I cry when it happens, like how any normal HUMAN BEING would. I really thought it was all gone after that year but HEY! Look who's right at my front step. Fucking anxiety. Blame it on the stress, blame it on me. I really don't know.

 x x

And hello my dear, I am so sorry I ain't Christian. I can't understand things the way you do and I can't feel the way you do. I really am so sorry for it. I know I didn't choose to be born into a non-Christian family but I know, too well, that I chose not to be too religious. I hope you understand. I get my strength not from Him or Buddha, but from you and myself. Sometimes, I think you might be better off with a Christian girl who pulls you to church every Sunday to pray and to listen to the pastor preach. Well, life with me on Sunday mornings will be like this. 
12pm: Waking up
1pm: Still on bed, playing games on my phone or whatever electronic devices they have in the future
And obviously, church is no where in that timeline. But tell me when you want to go, cause I want to be there with you through everything that matters to you. 

I wish I could talk to you about this soon. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment