Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dear all, it has come to my attention that not only do I lack the ability to excel academically, I also am deficient of crucial "soft" skills needed to survive in this society. 
I am doomed.
x
Today was spent moping around the house, lying around and watching snippets of MTV. I could not decide on what to do: with my day, myself and my life. I am currently reading a GP book, in hopes of finally understanding the subject itself. It's so controversial sometimes. Furthermore, I find myself worrying for tomorrow's test cuz I do not want to be bumped into Band B. Band A is where I want to stay. I figure it's just hierarchy and being competitive. I do not want to be where the chunk loads of people are and I just want to be good (which evidently, I am not). 

1 and 1/2 more weeks to Italy. It's scaring me quite a lot.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment