Monday, April 16, 2012

I had an awfully busy weekend. To start with: I think I did too much work. Too much being that if I don't do well for blocks, I might actually be suicidal. Too much being that I have already made celebratory plans for after-blocks. :) 
Everybody's like "Blocks? Who gives a shit???" haha, dudes and dudettes, I DO. It's crazy how much emphasis I put on these little tests. I really do not want to be demoralised, and especially not before I leave for Italy. 
Apart from all these crap about academics, I have been thinking about what I'd like to do in the future. I always wanted to be a doctor and saving people's lives after I retire. I consider this profession to be a prestige by itself, but the gratification of saving someone is somewhat priceless. This week has given me new thoughts. Studying gave me new thoughts. I really am not doing well at all, so I thought about alternatives in the future. I considered Anthropolgy. It's interesting. Really is.

x

so cute and extremely un-affordable
you kidding me? This is so lovely.

p.s. i think im giving up on studying

No comments:

Post a Comment