Monday, May 13, 2013

Time spent at work today was pretty entertaining. I kept telling my new friend, The Intern, that my teammate was hitting on her and she should be careful. I wonder if she believes me. The Intern is really quite funny. I asked her if she wanted to have lunch with me and she actually said, "ok". But we didn't had lunch in the end. After lunch, she asked me, "Where were you? I could not find you!" I felt bad, I wasn't serious when I asked her. 

Other than making new friends, I also drafted my first Chinese email at work. It was really difficult and the minds of 3 geniuses were not enough. Do know what we need? All we needed was the brain of just ONE China man/woman. It would saved us from Google Translate and the occasional hair loss from all the yanking. 

In other news, I have been thinking of starting a lifestyle blog. Terrariums & What Nots (Name of my latest notebook).

No comments:

Post a Comment