Thursday, May 23, 2013

I have never felt more alone. I never saw the importance in your presence and neither did I see how much love I had given in the past two years. I have never loved anyone that deeply before. I actually thought that we would be together til death do us part. We get married after your first promotion. We would buy an apartment, preferably somewhere near where I live now. You said you'd pay and I would choose everything.  I actually already decided. I would have wanted cement flooring with white washed walls. Minimalist. Our bed would be low and every night, we would sleep side by side in bliss. Maybe we won't have children at all. We'd travel to crazy places together and spend everyday like it's our last. 

Well, we have already had our last day. You told me that you wanted to just let everything go because it is not worth it anymore. 

I really honestly (at one point) thought my life was all planned out and I would finally know what being happy is all about. I thought I had finally learn how to love. I thought so many things. I thought you loved me that much. 

But obviously, they were just thoughts and not reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment