Thursday, May 16, 2013

a peek into how losers party

Disclaimer: Forgive the lousy quality. That is the best an iPhone and iTouch can do at a party. 

It all started with Saw asking us if we wanted to go for Audi Fashion Festival Party. I was like "OMG! YES YES! I NEVER GO BEFORE!!!" Little did I know that the whole event was by Belvedere Vodka! Ppl, yknow me, I DO NOT DRINK.

So here is our story

The night started out like that:
And the Vodka came out.


It was my first party ever, great crowd and all. 
Being the straight-edge Joey, I had to keep begging the mixologist to mix NON-ALCOHOLIC for me. And he did! 


There he is doing his thing. Yes, we call him MIXOLOGIST and not bartenders/waiters/mixer... I really wanted to bid him farewell with a handshake but Nat kept saying, "Don't be stupid. He will never remember you anyways" So I didn't. :'(


And we went back to the photobooth.
I actually asked the uncle/sir/man if we were wasting their resources and he simply said, ITS FREE!


The DJ is my new crush. JESSE MARCO ^^
Great music taste! THANK YOU <3<3


HELLO TO MY SCARY FACE BEHIND THE SPECS!

And obviously we went back to the photobooth!


And we ended the night with Nat's dad fetching us home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment