Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weather: Wet
Status: Lost

SO HOW'S LIFE? I hope everybody reading this has been having so much fun with life/school/work/slacking and what not. I have been cooped up with work (9-6, praise the lord) and prepping for The Final 1 & PG (Performing Group). To add on to the misery of being tired, my best friend is probably leaving for the States for college. I am happy for her!!! (honestly am) HAHA effingNYClehhhzzz But sucks not to have friends around when you get to a new school in the same place you have been all your life. Hence, I have decided to buy a glass jar and name it "TRIP FUND". Hopefully, it will look like this:

HA HA it looks too chio~~~ 

Places I wanna go soon:

New York City

Bangkok

A Recording Studio

L.A.

A 1/4 of the year has passed :/ 
Thank goodness, my time has been productive. 

I would like to end this by thanking everybody for supporting me in and out of The Final 1! 


LIKE ME ON THE WEBSITE ITSELF. Just click on the photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment