Thursday, April 11, 2013

SAT / SUN / MON / TUES

Weather:  Reasonably cold
Status: Tired
SUNDAY

So here is to Marc who I say mean stuff to HAHA BUT I KID so forgive me HAHA
I love him and he knows that HAHAHA sopleaseforgiveme 


That's DJ (Dean James)


And that is my wonderful friends from the show I have been working so hard on! 

MONDAY

Behold Joey Chua the NTU Scholar HAHAHA! Yes, I can finally call myself a SCHOLAR! I cannot wait to accept the offers from NTU! Feeling so blessed. 
I am sure people are wondering if I am still doing the singing and the answer is yesyesyesyes. 
Education is so so so important. Knowledge is Power. College is going to be such a wonderful experience and I am sure I will be learning so many things that will help me in my future whether it is related to Comms Studies or not.


TUESDAY





Exhibition at SAM

FREE FOR STUDENTS HAHA so me and my friends whipped out our student passes and went for it! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment