Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Its 16th May. Today, I have come to realise that I am indeed very different from many others my age. In a good way, I could call myself being unique or even being an individual. In reality, old-fashioned I am. People ask me with a tone of disgust - sometimes -, "You gonna marry him?" All I have for that is "Why not? Anything's possible, no?" 

Tomorrow will be pretty awesome in my opinion. Two hours free in the beginning of the day and school ends relatively early - with no more choir and all. This brings me to one night ago. I was crying over the phone, like a  girl who just found out that the boy didn't like her at all.

So here's to you:

Dear Bitch, 
I know it's been two years since I've addressed anyone as that - so, be honoured. I don't hate you, I really don't. Disgusted - an awful word - should be the right word to use. I am disgusted by you. I could write an essay on the reasons why, but I won't. Too tired - school has been wearing me out lately. Sometimes, I wish I could have done more for us and got to know you better, when it wasn't too late. (I really don't know where I am getting at) 


Urgh, I should have known from all that last-minute cancellations of dates and you thinking you're so cool.


I don't know what to do. I feel like a hypocrite. Seeing you everyday, every morning and smiling at you because I have to. 


It's obvious I am a complete coward, knowing you wouldn't read this at all. Sighhhhhh... I really didn't mean to call you Bitch in the opening line - but it was the only word I could think of. Tramp, Slut, Despogirlz1994. It doesn't work. Bitch works. It's universally friendly, in a way. I don't know - I wish I could turn back time and just repeat my entire JC education. The academics are really horrible but it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment