Thursday, May 24, 2012

CCA Withdrawal Syndrome 
Just when I thought I could finally get some proper work done, I find myself scouring through YouTube to search for videos of choirs singing. It's sad. No, not sad. Pathetic. Just so so pathetic. This absolutely qualifies for a Choir Geek status. 
Goodness, I won't be singing in a choir ever again. It's so so sad. Well, unless there's a perma alumni choir. It's just vibration in the air and now words on my blog. It might become reality someday :) 



Kudos to us, once again. I thought it was a job well done, considering we only picked up the song the day before the performance. -insert a congratulatory e-card-

In other news, the June holidays are coming up and I have plans. Plans to study my arse off and do RELATIVELY better for MYCTs. 

x


Northern Lights <3


x

From Singapore to  Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment