Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the year 2013

I am kicking start the year 2014 with a new DIY video and a compilation of never before published selfies HAHAHAHA



------------------------

 The Ngs and Chuas

 Cuz I thought my eyeliner was chio...

 Didn't even know how we got to taking this photo...

The fat wushu guy tried to kill me during tuition 


 and then we became aliens...

 and art pieces of Andy Warhol!


 I really think my hair quite chio here haha i dknow why~~~

 my pimplessssssssss 

 was a pseudo philo student in Sem1

 why my hair so nice here then now like shit....

 Harry Potter coming your way 

 the day I tried on somebody else's specs

 last few months before university started this year. 

 one of the recent events: CAROLLING WITH AJCHOIR

 the lunch when I found out STClassifieds took over my hall's canteen.

 The day I tried to hide my pimpleee

 and when I tried to look chio with messy hair. failed...

 i'm bloody 007.

and today. the last day.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment