Friday, November 15, 2013

post exams & the holidays

Getting ready for the last lesson of the semester (HP1000 Introduction to Psychology Tutorial). Bless me please. Semester is ending and (almost) everybody is celebrating the end of sem with their drinking and... drinking. University students need to be more creative in their celebratory ways. 

I cannot seem to believe I am just one sem away from being a Year 2 in university. Everything is passing by so quickly and the holidays are coming. Plans for the holidays are somewhat concrete: 1) filming for web series 2) flying to bandung 3) boating to bintan 4) flying to perth 5) preparation for OVE 2014 trip 6) more band prac with The Wholesomes (I can't wait) 7) finishing up (for the second time) Avatar the Last Air Bender 8) making more terrariums 9) making time for the people i love <3 

In other news, my package from ebay just arrived! Teeth Whitening Strips! I can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!

p.s. more documentation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment