Tuesday, November 5, 2013

12 weeks into university life. It's so intimidating. My impending death. Finals. GPA. I have lived as an uptight girl most of my life - following the rules, listening to my parents, doing as I am told. I saw myself change when I entered Cedar (best years of my life, still). The girls in Cedar were of a different breed, definitely a more exquisite breed. :'-) I miss Cedar and the choir.


Life goes on though and now (after my time in AJC), I am in NTU! I honestly never would have thought I be entering NTU (WKW). Always thought that maybe I will be smarter and enter NUS Medicine (childhood dream of being a doctor) or maybe venture abroad to do business (without considering how expensive an overseas education would be). 

But I am happy where I am now. I couldn't be happier with my friends, my family, my hall life and school (not denying that school is hard as hell). 




top: bird perched on my window 
middle: the few of many people who make life in uni bearable
bottom: hall is never complete without late night suppers at 60 benches^^

and my dearest roomie who puts up with me every single day:

and gosh look at how big my mouth is (imsodisgusted):

No comments:

Post a Comment