Wednesday, September 11, 2013

danger of being the sober amongst the drunks

Disclaimer: I am not claiming to be a good girl on the sole reason that I do not drink (excessively)

I might have mentioned this to you: about my drinking session that lasted till 7AM and was in no way wild. Disappointment.

The issue: I think it is so dangerous to be the sober amongst all the intoxicated beings. 

My every action and my every speech were intended and the decision to make them was a conscious one. 

Here is the problem: everybody else seems to be acting on impulse. The words they speak, their actions. It makes me confused. So you hugged me after consuming a liberal amount of alcohol. Do you actually remember doing that? Is your declarative memory intact or has the alcohol stopped your hippocampus from working? Did you meant for the hug to be an affectionate one in the friendly way(???)? 

Qn: Should I just be intoxicated thus not letting it bother me?

No comments:

Post a Comment