Saturday, September 7, 2013

Been thinking lately about what in my life is blog-worthy (not saying that my blog only contains "blog-worthy" material, it's shit most of the time)

It's September, a Saturday and it means one thing and one thing only - I do not have much bloody time. As morbid as it is going to sound, I don't think I have much of a life of me. When I "look" into my future, I don't see myself working and neither do I see myself living. I'm not sure if that means I will be dead. But I'm scared - hence why I have decided to do things that I should have done in my teenage years. 

1 - Drink

I had my first ever drinking session last night which lasted till morning 7AM. Wild life you might say but really, no. I hardly drank enough to successful strike "Drink" off my bucket list. SC tanked all my alcohol, one hell of a gentleman I have to admit. 

2 - Kiss

I have only kissed one person in my entire 19 years of existence. I am single and not very available, but until then I would like to just smooch a nice person or 2. As sexual as I might seem, it's just plain inquisitiveness. 

3 - Sleeping half naked 

Having shared bedrooms with my siblings, I never had the privilege of being clothed lesser when I slept. I would think it would be a very comfortable experience and definitely much more cooling in the sweltering Singapore weather. 

I have the full understanding that the above fore mentioned points seem very stereotypical of a wild teenage girl life and that is what I would like to achieve before I end my teenage years in 1/2 years' time. 

Until then, shalom

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment