Monday, August 5, 2013

Start of University - Terror

Place: Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Weather: Fine 

Sipping on mountain dew, sitting in my room (alone) and typing this out. It's August already. It means time flies by too quickly. Here I am with my NTU Matriculation Card and officially a student in a college of my choice, doing what I hopefully will enjoy (WKW!) 

Moving into dorm

I love my family <3<3 Go Chua! They came to clean the dirt and filth with(for) me. 
It's really quite satisfying to finally have a space that I pay for myself and a space that belongs to me. Responsibility, I guess. 

building of a short shelf (serving as a rack) and a pole rack to hang laundry. 

First night alone

My first night in hall was spent alone; watching episodes of Modern Family and snacking on cup noodles. I also downed too much green tea. Couldn't sleep sobzzzzz Caffeine-saturated blood 

When I finally got to bed, I had one of the weirdest nightmares ever. A cat was in my room and I was scared out of my wits. Literally paralysed with fear. I had a box of something in my hands and was unable to throw it at the menacing predator. The fear shook me awake :'-( 

Sleepless night, in other words.

Right now, at this moment


;asas;klflksjdf923r92 
s a v e m e 
r o t t i n g i n m y r o o m 
c o n t e m p l a t e d g r o c e r y s h o p p i n g @ Canteen2



my room mate damn slow hahaha
x

No comments:

Post a Comment