Friday, August 23, 2013

I have been terrorised by my nightmares recently. 

Psychopath, X. X was haunting me. Wherever I was, it was there; a passerby, a text sent to me, the shop keeper. X has became an attachment to me and I was certain, X is never letting go. 

There was a time, the whole family was seated in a large unfamiliar room. The sheer size of the room was menacing. We lifted up into the air against the force of nature and before we (I) knew it, throats were slit. An invisible slice. Red splattered and stained. Eyeballs rolling up and the slits opening up; deepening. Heads were hanging back. 

Then, there was a blur. 

Darkness. It could have been death but it wasn't, because X was still there. Eyes permeates soul and defies logic. 

Two of us were dragged by a plane. (?) I think the plane exploded. It did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment