Monday, March 4, 2013

Stuck in a rut - - - -

Yes, I had to search an idiom dictionary to see if I got the meaning correct. Now wonder I landed a B for General Paper. Screw it :-( <<< Old people use this faces and my transition from being a JC kid to a Uni student is the reason I am using that emoticon. Forgive me :-( <<< Used it again.

One word to sum this weekend - T O U G H 

The 6th day of the week was spent being tired from 1 - waking up late, 2 - walking around SMU's open house. Drank the world's worst tea at Coffee Bean. I know; the reason for the horrible tea is obvious. It's first name is Coffee Bean and "& Tea Leaf" is written at the bottom. 

Selecting a university course is even crazier than A levels!!! Scrolling through web pages all day and digesting all the information that would lead to that one decision that will change your life FOREVER! 

S T R E S S E D O U T ! ! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment