Friday, March 1, 2013

1900hrs/01032013

Today marks the DAY I REALISE MIRACLES DO EXIST. 

I have been dreaming about my As results being 70 rankpoints and Cs n Ds flooding my result slip.

None of that happened, THANK GOODNESS! Instead I did well. In a state of shock and disbelief, reason below:

General Paper - B; sucks balls fuckmyass becuz of you I am a 86.6pter URGH!
Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics - A; babeh I am in love. What is this?! A miracle?
Economics - B; THIS IS THE TRUE MIRACLE! 

I know, I wish I was a 87.5 pter or even a 90. But truth be told, I AM NOT SMART. I just study hard. 

Now, I have to muster the courage to plan the future ahead of me. Impresario2013finals babeh~ 
The Final One TOP 60~ Lee Wei Song School of Music Performing Group~~~ Thank you for all the miracles and whatnots!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment