Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Listening to my cousin telling stories about clubbing and stuff really makes me wonder if I have lived my life. No, I don't have to drink/smoke/club to have actually LIVED life but honestly, I feel like I am living under a freaking HUGE rock. I always thought I have been through hell these 18 years of my life: Stress from school/Fights with my boyfriend/Depression which I constantly pretend does not exists at the moment/Examinations/Acne NO SHIT DUDE I am living under a rock. I do not know how to swim 50 laps without dying nor do I drink AT ALL. A sip of beer is enough to make me feel dizzy and red in the face. 

In other news, I have been thinking quite a bit about my "future" plans. People are (annoyingly) bombarding me with questions about my plans. "STAYING AT HOME AND BEING MY FAMILY'S MAID!" 

Been trying very hard to sing and semi-finals for Impresario is this Sunday. Nervous wreck, I am. I will be giving it my best shot and cross our fingers that I make it into the finals. 

:]

This morning, I woke up and realised I had been dreaming about us. The last dream of you was previous days back. You were cheating on me and I did not know what to do. I pretended that she was just a close friend and it was horrible; like a dagger was stabbing  my chest every second I saw you with her. I couldn't remember the tears on my face but I know I would never want that to happen ever. 
Last night - a better dream, definitely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment