Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A month into 2013

One month into the year and I have done things which I am proud of. 
One month into the year and I have earned some money and spent some too.
One month into the year and I still feel as ugly inside as I felt at the start of 2013.

I have felt things I should not be feeling and done things I should not have been doing.
No, not murder or drugs/alcohol/cigarettes. 

Bliss and on top of the world. Listening to Tattoo by Jordin Sparks makes me wonder if all this is real. "Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you" Please promise you will never take my heart and toss it aside 'cause I was mean to you once or twice. Give me chances because I need more than one to prove myself. I am not perfect, definitely. Forgive me for any wrong I have done to you (a lot). 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment