Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cause I am strong, I will brave this alone///12 January

Bintan, Indonesia///SJC Camp Aspiration 2013 for the Secondary 4s.

Honest thoughts about it: I wish I had more friends like the Bintan team! All of them made me feel like I was not alone and that no matter what, we can work things out together. Though it was only 3D2N, the team worked hard together. Making fun of my 'elbowing' and 'snoozing' and deciding on which brand of pads are the best. Though yes Joshua, I think tampons are the best. I agree with Weile on how all the rubbish night talk brought us closer together. 

Being the youngest in the entire team, I felt like I had so much to learn from them. Most of them were experienced but I was the greenhorn. Dumped with a class and made to follow strict instructions from teachers. It was so FUN! I loved it. The girls were so nice and all. I can't fathom how lucky I am to have survived my first PAL and my first overseas camp! In love, I am. 

In other news, the camp didn't really end on a high note for those involved. You know who you are, not that you would read this. I promise to stay strong cause I can and I have to and will. It's crazy. Well, I do reckon that I would just volunteer for the next Bintan trip but I will never know what management will do. 

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment