Monday, November 26, 2012

Its currently 26th November, 10:43AM. Yes, still morning. This means I still have some time to salvage myself. I need to start studying and be efficient. Having my first ever vocal lessons today. I am thinking that maybe it would be like a basics lesson and nothing else, but we shall see about that.
A levels are ending next week (finally!) and I have my class chalet next week too. I am semi-excited about it but it will kind of signify the last thing we would have together as a class, which is a very gloomy thought. 

Before the studying starts, I thought I should start reflecting about the weekends; surprising my best friend with her boyfriend. It was a HUGE success, but that is besides the point. That day, when I saw the two of them together; I swear, I couldn't be happier for them. They are so perfect for each other. Sure, they do have their differences but those differences are what makes them one. However, they are so similar too. It's just crazy. (Far-fetched thought that maybe they should get married, hahahaha) It got me thinking about my own relationship. We are different, but neither are we similar in any way. We do not have ANY common interests at all. It kind of sucks cause we can never do PROPER things together. Yes we can hang out, but I would imagine that if we did have something that we liked doing together, we would be spending and enjoying more times together. It is just so frustrating... I just cannot help it but to compare what I have to them. It's impossible. 

Forgive my rants about my relationship but I really do not enjoy keeping it all to myself or telling it to anybody else. HAHA, I am just an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment