Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I want to talk about my dreams~

I honestly like to talk about myself but haha, nobody ever wants to hear me talk about myself. Why? :( Okay, I know why. 

And I am here to tell the world that I have awesome dreams. I am a dreamer~ 

And it seems legit cause John Lennon says so.

"I dreamt that there was a crazy war. I dknow who started the war but maybe China and Japan, cuz of the island? I dknow, maybe so. I remember being with random people, people I have never seen. I think I was some sort of heroine in my dream, cause I led this group of people to safety. We ran from Singapore to MALAYSIA. I can qualify for marathon already please. Why is my dream so unrealistic??? I can't even complete my 2.4km without dying halfway. Kudos to all my friends who does it under 14, not including the guys. 
And when we reached this village in M'sia, we had to turn back cause somebody started shouting "TSUNAMIIII!!!!!"
The shit, die already plzzzz. And I was not even panting. I just kept on running in my dream until we reached the freaking causeway. HAHA, I think my dream makes no perfect sense cause what the shit happened to the tsunami??? 
The last leg of the RACE TO SURVIVAL was to a HDB block cause I thought it would be safe being on higher grounds and to lock ourselves up in a apartment so nobody can find us. 
I am a joke :'( "

No wonder my friends (aka R,A,N) do not want to listen to my dreams. HAHA, its a messssss.\

x

And it's about time to reminisce...



And presenting a moodboard I made like eons agooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment