Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Angst and Grief

This is definitely not a mid-life crisis, but still a crisis nonetheless. I hate being fat! I stand at 1.59cm, weighing a fucking 53kg (52 on days that I am lucky). I honestly do not enjoy being in my body, maybe other than being blessed with good enough assets. Every other part of my body is utterly disgusting/revolting/vomit-inducing. I wish I could just turn ano or bul. If things were that easy, I would have been stick thin by now. I admit, I have tried the 'stick your finger down your throat' method. Who hasn't? All I got was little amounts of fluid coming out and it takes a few minutes for anything to even come out. 
And obviously I can't be anorexic! My stomach is a bottomless pit, I don't even stop when I am full! It is crazy! I eat so so much! I have tried weeks before w/o rice and just meat and vegetable, thankfully, I am not one of those people who actually have cravings for rice. But I didn't shed a gram. I was like normal?! Cutting down on carbs doesn't work for me! :( Many sad faces to show my grief. :(:(:(:( I didn't even eat much extra meat?? A normal person would have at least lost some kg lor, please. I really hate my screwed up body. "Legs, why are you so thick and stubby?" 
NO! THERE IS NO WAY ANY GIRL CAN FULLY EMBRACE HER FAT BODY! Don't be a fool, people. A fat person will always be conscious about their body, no matter how confident they seem. It sucksssss. And worse of all, when a fat person seems confident about themselves, people openly joke about their size and ASSUME that the person is totally fine with it. Maybe we should start joking about your mental capabilities, MORONS! 

I am this close ( ) to turning to liposuction. Okay, apparently it does not work well in the long run but... It's better than staying fat right?! This is a 17 y-o girl speaking. She has hormones and is probably typing this impulsively. But honestly, I have fats deposited on every inch of my body. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?! 

p.s. I don't even know why I am ranting. Maybe because I am so lonely - I have no one to really talk to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment