Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How's everybody? It's eight and I'm feeling lethargic from today already. I don't even want to go to school tomorrow. :(:( While leaving school today, my teacher ran up to me and asked me if I wanted to perform for National. Thank you, but no thanks. With my grades? Com'on. I need to study, so I took up his second offer: performing during prom night. I feel kind of lucky though, being given the opportunity to do what I love <3 And goodness, how much I miss AJChoir.

So I have not been doing much reading, other than the same book from previously. I'm too slow and/cause there is no time for such things (especially when I chose to nap for three hours today).

x

National Day is coming up and I cannot wait to see the jets and fireworks. !!! It's just amazing yknow. I missed it when they used to hold the parades at the Singapore stadium, more sky and lesser buildings. All's in town now, so trees and buildings practically block everything from view. + I had this crazy idea of posting a video of me singing some random national day song, but I cannot play the guitar so the video would not be cool.

x

+ I need new shoes/bag/clothes/life/a better heart.

x

And

people need to know about my unhealthy obssession with thick full eyebrows.



 x

No comments:

Post a Comment