Sunday, January 24, 2016

midnight pre-sleep thoughts: vlogging ideas.

I have been on a brooklyn99 marathon for three hours now. It's uh-mazing. I was just about ready to put away my laptop and sleep, when I realised its freaking 24th January already! Its the 24th day of the year, and I still have not figured out what my "adventure" part of my 2016 resolutions are going to be. I've had some ideas floating around recently. I was thinking that maybe I should start vlogging? (good idea or not?) The tiny fear of listening to my speaking voice on video is stopping me from doing it. What if I unconsciously put on an angmoh accent while speaking? hahahaha that'd would be embarrassing.

Whatever, I am going to do it. The idea for my year long vlog is to try something new every month, and video the whole experience down. It's a bit like Refinery29's Try Living With Lucie. It will be pretty interesting to see how it goes Singaporean-style. 

WATCH IT!  Try Living With Lucie. 

xJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment