Saturday, August 23, 2014

surviving 2 weeks of a new year


+ absolutely hating the new year.
  • being in a new hall was adventurous. but when that adventure is not all that fun, you tend to regret very quickly for paying $100 more per month for a single room w/o a/c. and where is the love in this hall? it is dead quiet at 12am and i can hear the crickets at 12:01am.
+ despite my uneventful days in hall, i realised i have to start feeling at home away from home.

+ finally got my blog all set up again
  • i am terrible with html. i taught myself a little things here and there but i forget quickly. in an attempt to make some changes to my previous blog, i killed it. and lost all my html code from my secondary school days that anu passed to me... (sorry?)
+ exchange semester 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment